Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reward for Archive

I will give out a reward for an archive.  I downloaded it but for the life of me cannot find it.  Which folder, which directory.

Alki David stated when asked about troll2 owning stock that :

"He is not a friend in that sense and he bought the stock on the open market despite my wishes telling him not to". 

Something to that effect.  If you have it, you can email me at :


trollarmy@yahoo.com

I will NOT give out the info of the person who gives the video to me.  The archive was downloaded before because a few people told me to watch what he said about it.  An archive number that does not work would be of no use to me.

1 comment:

LurkersAnonymous said...

i don't want a stinkin' reward but could you give us a date for this archive? i've already been through hours of alki ... listening for the words quoted above, but this archive might be on my old computer, if i bothered to download it.