Sunday, June 24, 2012

I do have something to say

What really bugged me the absolute most was the fact that alki stated on battlecam to everyone that he did not consider me a friend, (big deal) and he told me NOT TO BUY his stock and I bought it anyway despite his objections.

I'm telling you that hit me like a ton of bricks. Furthermore, it did
suck, since he stated it to everyone, that there are those that believed him when I thought they would believe me.

There are other issue's and things that have happened but I'm addressing this one today::
This is what he wrote when I said I had filled out the form to invest and no one had called me.  Does it look like he was about to vomit and get sick when I emailed him?

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Re: contact form
From: "Alki David - FilmOn.com Plc." >
Date: Tue, April 21, 2009 6:00 am
To: "Dan Laser" <>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not small potatoes.

Someone will contact you.

Did you not get an email in response?

The next day I wrote back and he replied :
From:
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:59:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: filmon.com>
Subject: still friends....

You know, good or bad in anything, we'll still be friends.

In my case, there is always canned soup that is dented and in a
shopping cart with no labels on them marked "15 cents".

In your case, you:

Don't take the yacht out for two days.
Fire your entire staff and hire replacements at half cost
Give up one of the two "secret apartments" you probably have.
Dump cheap chocolates in that empty Prestat box and use it over and over.

heh.

He replied : Funny fucker.
On April 8th he emailed me when I told him I was "in" and ready to buy his stock.

Dude good job.

This will do well for. I'm 99.9 % convinced!

Someone will get hold of you soon as we have a team for the us investors.

Life is always sort of crap that why its called life in the first place!

Peace and love amigo.
and later that day... :
Dan

Spread the word! I've got sooo much on the line.

IF you want to broker let me know and I'll send one of contracts.

Warm ones.

Alki
 
It's funny how you know someone almost 18 years and go from "peace and love amigo" and "warm ones" to :
I NEVER TOLD YOU TO BUY MY STOCK
YOU MAKE ME SICK
As you can see from above, I was even asked to sell it. 
Would you believe that when he had so much riding on this, that the NIGHT before his birthday I wanted to get him a present to be delivered that day in London, UK. The only thing I could find was the Queen's chocolatier who took him over a one pound box of chocolates to remind him that he had a pal and to let the stress go.
It was about $125 US lol, but what the hell, I did it for my reasons not his or anyone elses.  I thought he was a pal and even at that time thought he was a regular guy who created a start up and had no clue he was the son of a billionaire.   lol, and I sent a present?  geez.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did he do that to you? i read that and feel bad and i am not even part of it lol

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but isn't sending another guy chocolates over the Internet a little gay?

JustSayin said...

I hadn't intended on it being chocolates. It was the night before his 40th birthday and I wanted to have something delivered. A remote control car or something like that would have been cool. A little flying helicopter or something.

I went to YahooUK and the only thing I found that could deliver was the chocolates. I signed my first name and they left off my state so he wasn't sure who they were from until I told him. That spoiled the moment. He knew lots of people by my name.

I just thought I was doing a friend a favor and told him to expect a package.

Anonymous said...

Oh

Anonymous said...

Oh