Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fake TROLL2 on bc

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

There was a fake TROLL2 in Susie's room that was kicked by coffee4joe.  It was not me.  That's either a fake account or it is my banned account that the owner or admin has access to.


Someone asked me if I went there. I DID NOT plus my account was banned a long time ago.  I scrolled up as far as it would go and did not see the fake type anything.


UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

THIS JUST IN.  SUSIE HAS BEEN *HACKED*.  Below is a screenshot the hacker took of her pc while she was in her channel:

God damn that felt good.  A cig and a kill in one shot !  Speaking of shots...  c'mon friday !


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Troll...just so you know any mod can type/ban "username" or /kick "username" and that will show. It was just Coffee4Joe teasing me. I wasn't sure if you knew that. He was being a dork.

JustSayin said...

but it showed SUSIE logged into chat. It showed TROLL2 logged into chat. Fake TROLL2 had the battlecam logo being logged in beside his name. You have the battlecam logo plus the green man for being a mod. Someone had to be logged in on battlecam for the name to show up :

Susie : Hello everyone
TROLL2 : has been kicked for being a dick by coffee4joe

You can't fake a name to kick . If joe did it to make you think I was there, it would look like this :

Coffee4Joe : TROLL2 was kicked for being a dick by Coffee4Joe

Then you would see he was trying to fool you.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm a mystery who is the fake troll2 could it be a certain german phaggot

Anonymous said...

Just so you now if a person is kicked/banned and you missed what they said refresh the page to see. This will only work if not too far up in chat when you refresh.

Unknown said...

i am going to my room now to type /kick Troll2 http://prntscr.com/b7stl see I can type it even when your not really there.

Anonymous said...

doing the /kick USERNAME will still show
username: has been kicked for being a dick by Username
even if they are perma banned.

JustSayin said...

Ok ! Doh !

Unknown said...

lol troll..i lurve u!