Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blue Eyes felt the sting....

I was watching when Blue Eyes tried to explain why he felt he needed help because of being financially drained because of what he was put through.  I call him Blue Eyes because, although his real name is known, that's not what I know him by.  I loved the fact that he flipped off alki.  I laughed for hours thinking of that.

Alki called him a "lunatic" and "psychotic".  He has called me the same and worse.  I realized that when I was watching. 

I'm going to write a very long story soon.  It's about a guy who is betrayed bigtime and then driven into a huge depression.

I have known Alki for about 18 yrs.  That is one person I am sorry I have ever met or befriended.   I truly believe his actions have not only hurt me but hurt me financially.  I've tried to explain many times.

The last email he stated that he would tell everyone he knew where I worked and let them all call the employer up and tell them that I am an "abusive madman". 


He stated I was a "fucking drugged out mental idiot".


For those that don't know, I have degenerative arthritis in the lower back and hip.  I take pain medications to stop the pain. There are days that I am bed ridden for one, two and even three days at a time.  


I take pills to help stop the pain.  Fault me for being human.  


The original argument between alki and I stemmed from the fact I felt he swiped my idea for a website I wanted to create and then he dropped all contact with me and started battlecam.  He said that you can't sue someone over an idea and others have even copied him.   I wasn't talking legally, I was talking morally too.  I was floored when I first saw battlecam.  Yes, I yelled about that and anyone with one open eye saw it going on in chat.


It wasn't until I threw a fit about him doing those disgusting challenges and called him out for wanting a guy to piss on Jimmy Derzko AGAIN that he banned me. Who cares. 


Alki wants the privilege of insulting anyone he choses and wants the right to give out their personal information and even going so far to tell his chat community to "give them death threats" or go after them with the information he doles out.


HE decides.  Say something negative about him and he goes apeshit.  It's as if no one has the right to dare even comment without retribution, even when what they are saying is the bold face truth.  Speak up, you'll get sued, your info will be put out.

I think things really snapped in place for me when I saw what was being said to Blue Eyes.  "lunatic, psychotic".  How dare he judge someone and yet can't take it when people speak their minds about him.    Even if you can prove he is W R O N G .


I said on the website and I'll say it again, when I bought those 30,000 shares, later I was told that due to the consolidation of stocks that I was given 300,000 shares.  I was led to believe that for a very long time.  I was lied to.  I told some relatives that I would buy them this or that.  I was proud to have invested and realized that my kindness over the years to others might just be rewarded and I did the right thing.  How sorry I was to ever have known his name.


I've tried to tell him that the worst part of all this was literally being fed information that everything was "ok" and all was going well.  In fact, he knew to the contrary.  Yet *I* did not know. He never told me.


When you buy a stock it's always a risky business. You can lose it all.  YET you have to be given the honest truthful information from day one in order to make such a decision.  I was not given that.


Had I have chosen the only other company I was considering at the time, that investment would have meant way over $400,000.


When I told him what lying to me cost, emotionally and financially, suddenly I am "psychotic" and he owes me nothing. I should be "grateful to him for even paying me back my original funds".  


I have stated that he offered, later, that he would refund the money plus 10% interest.  One guy I know invested about $5k and he got $500 for two years and three months.  That was 10% over the entire period, not each year or partial year.


I wrote to his attorneys twice asking that he publicly retract a statement that he told the battlecam community.  He stated that "I was not his friend and I bought that stock on the open market despite his wishes that I not buy any".  That's a lie and I emailed his attorneys the proof.


He stated I would be banned from his site.  I was already banned for God's sake.


It wasn't until I really saw him laughing about Blue Eyes tragedy and then heard the name calling that I realized I wasn't alone.


Even though I have been "banned", I am not going back there. Sure, I could get in if I wanted to do so.  Alki used to get banned hundreds of times years ago yet he kept coming back.


He used to ask me to come to his chat site through emails and icq.  He used to ask me if I'd rather sit on another site with a group of losers than be with him.  I'd go to his chat site. He needed a friend.


My back hurts right now so I have to stop. I'm going to go take a few pain pills and lay down.  I'll write later if I hear any voices or see sweet baby jesus above my bed.


I will be on vaughn along with quite a few others.


ps  Lit, my apologies, you were right all along.

No comments: