Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Slaya the unfit mother strikes again

As most of you saw, Miss Scruffy and Mark were making cookies and doing a live cast.  They were accepting TwitchAlerts.  Highest bidder got cookies mailed to their home. I bid and captured a screenshot. I thought I would go over to the woodshed blog so mac could get a laugh out of my bid for his blog!  As soon as I went there, Slaya was in there talking about incest.  This sick twisted demented woman can't get that shit out of her head. She always imagines the sickest stuff imaginable.

As most of you know I hate the bitch.  NO man or woman can be on the internet 20 hours a day for 7 days a week and be a good parent. Despite anything she claims, she has way more issues going on than most imagine.  I honestly do not believe she has custody of her kids. No way.

Let me show the screencap first:

I thought that was funny.  Donating them to Priceless as a small gift. I go to the webcamwoodshed to post it and here is slaya:



Before you go cutting down the "shitbox" I'd like to point out something.  Does anyone ever seen any of the regulars typing anything sexual about children like misc and slaya? Mac? Dfw? Hameater? Frogetch?  No.  Slaya says the vaughns are incestuous and I am incestuous with an underage nephew.   She is one of the most disgusting people I know.  Can you imagine being raised up with a woman like that? The bitch needs severe mental health counseling. I only wish her poor husband knew so he could make sure she got no visitation until she had a psychiatric evaluation and counseling.

After I go off on here, look at her response LOL!!

This has to be New Zealand trash at its finest.  Pure gutter garbage.

Mac wanted this to end last week. Out of respect, I didn't say shit to her. I came in today and saw she was typing shit again.  Her ex husband should know what she does online.  I am DAMN SURE he would not want his very children to be exposed to her and her ilk.  The bitch needs mental health therapy. Who knows what might happen some night she goes on a wine infested drunk? Harm her kids? It's happened before and we've seen it in the news.

3/18 This sick cunt keeps talking about "incest"
This fucked up bitch just can't get incestuous images out of her vile head.  She lives about 50 miles above Christchurch in New Zealand.  Let's hope the authorities can get her the help she needs so she doesn't snap one day and harm her children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FilthyClavo is a traitor. Right out of the can and back on the meth pipe in record time.