Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Corester could use a bit of help

Attention:  This is not a troll!

Corester could use a bit of help.  He was caring for his father who passed away and is trying to get back on his feet.  I thought I'd post this if anyone didn't know.  Possibly want to cough up a few bucks to help him out.   It sucks to lose someone you cared for.  I think most of us have been there and it takes a long time to get over.

With that being said, once he's back online doesn't mean you can't troll the prick for being:

A. A loser on battlecam
B. Balding & grey at only 40
C. Is the lone active subscriber to Anna Williams blog
D. Doesn't even rate chicky12 material
E. WOULD date Rachel
F. Someone for Nino to laugh at!
G. An Uber driver working for the realnineincher
H. Yet another downtrodden American for harry_balzac to goad.
I. Is giving up alcohol (like Bish)
J. ___________________ (insert your jab here)

https://www.gofundme.com/hkt2jb7k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL his last paragraph that includes (cutting down on drinking)....... To show that I am willing to do everything I can to stand on my own, for each donation I will apply for one job, and I have agreed to obtain medical and mental health care. In addition, I have decided to cut down on drinking.

Anonymous said...

Some story on him and his life. http://dnntribune.com/crossfire-beneath-the-bandana-a-one-on-one-with-corey-beffert/

Anonymous said...

And another article on him. http://dnntribune.com/corey-beffert-i-am-the-spree-lightning-fails-to-strike-twice-on-corey-show/