Friday, August 24, 2012

Macs Shoutbox Hate Club cyberbullies


When did mac become a certified psychologist to declare someone with "delusions".  

They constantly yell about Vikki bitching and whining.
They constantly yell about Franks attention on Vaughnlive.

Can you say?  Jealous motherfuckers?

They sit there and bitch and whine and cyberstalk people and then bitch and whine about them bitching and whining.  It's the same shit there every single day.  No changes.  Log on shoutbox, log in and watch Vikki, open another tab and go stalk Frank.

A few nights ago, I was on macs shoutbox and no less than THREE users were telling me to kill myself and suicide was the answer.  I went back one day but it stopped at like 8:25 pm and did not go back farther.  Now,  a lot of his regs said "I did not see that on here".  oh brother. To that I flat out say "fucking liars".  They don't miss one trick of chat that goes flying through that chatbox let alone anything being said in Vikki's or Franks chat.

As they said to me "If you don't like it here, leave".  Yet they reserve the sole and exclusive right to sit there and bitch and whine and cyberstalk Vikki and cry about Frank being number one on Vaughn and how butthurt they all are that Frank is in good graces with the Vaughns.

If you don't like it there, leave.  Stop logging in as pussy anons or chickenshit guests and say what you have to say with your own fucking monitor so people know who you are.

Let's see, Alki banned me from a million dollar site and Mac banned me from a free chatango shoutbox in which he runs for free.  OUCH OUCH NO NO SAY IT AIN'T SO !!

The only good thing about that site are a few users who identify themselves and can go from cutting up to serious talk without getting offended and even join in. Sarrian !  Paq !  Unknown! and others of course.

They were expecting a blog. They typed about it over and over so I thought i'd give them another blog to see if this one can reach even higher comments !!

Here you are free to give your opinion without censoring or being banned.  I don't require to proof read what someone says and then decide to post it or not.   So far, people seem to like the ability to post. 

I'll ask Mark if he has any "butthurt" lollipops that he can send out to all those that have been jilted, banned, kicked and abused by the Vaughns.

No comments: