Saturday, August 11, 2012

Attention BC shoppers

We have a special running on the chat blog.

www.whoredawg.com

Totally free to use.  Last time I had flash chat up, not many wanted it.  I have it up again on a 15 day free trial to see if anyone even wants to use it.  Feel free.  Below is my first image of a whoredawg.

I am going to have a contest soon.  I want what you think should be the logo for whoredawg.com.    I'll think of a monetary value and then see what we can come up with.


  
It has a video conference room.  Someone can broadcast and then everyone watches that person only as we chat.   Then someone else can take turns.  Unless you are a cam hog like people we know but won't mention.  So if you are tired of getting  banned or feel the need to just fucking swear your god damn head off without getting kicked by a bitch, then stop by and vent.  Swearing is free !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy, this sounds fun troll. I actually enjoyed your other site very much, it was very interactive and I liked the chat features alot. I will certainly go to this site and I hope others will as well. Love you troll.

Anonymous said...

if it's better than battlecam ..hell yeah !!!! with dick suckers like harry, lily & alexxx that killed that site & the way they make up rules to suit them ...this site sounds refreshing

Anonymous said...

bc is dead. i will pop in and out and see how it goes. if people stay then we will just start using that. i saw the writing feature where you could draw pictures. that was pretty cool man.