Wednesday, September 5, 2012

See my luck?

I thought I had picked a good firm for an attorney. After reviewing the matter, they suggest I file a complaint with the US Attorney Generals Office.  Maybe I should have flat out typed a 50/50 split lol.  I will pick another one on my list but include more info and a split to make sure they want to take the case.  I will file anyway with the Attorney Generals office to see what they say. I'm including everything this time for them including the threats.  I'll post again when I hear back from them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol so they basically told you you've got no case. You're lucky they aren't the kind of shysters who would pursue a bad case while collecting fat fees.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you you win troll, I really do. Alki is a complete fuck up, money can't buy class.