Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Macs shitbox at it again !


That bitch !!  Nancy Jane, that dirty bitch !!!

How dare she make friends with someone the entire shitbox lives to hate.  That rotten backstabbing bitch !   Well, we don't want her around anymore either !  B I T C H !!

They still just don't get that A. People can change and B. and most importantly, no one has the right to tell anyone who they can and cannot be friends with.  

If you do NOT like who the shitbox likes and if you do NOT hate who the shitbox hates then you are drummed out of the shitbox shit society club.  

People have even been posing as me, troll2 (there I got the first person, happy !?) and pm'ing nasty hateful things to a few really cool people on the shoutbox.   A few of them really do know that it is not me.  I was there one day and someone pretended to be "mac" and asked me all sorts of questions.  Mac was there so I pm'ed him "are you chatting to me in a pm under an anon account?".  He said no.  Evidently a lot of that goes on there.  Someone will pretend to be someone else and then start pm'ing the hate  to try and stir the shit.

If I have something to say,  I just say it.

We discussed again yesterday when I was on Vikki's channel. A few people wanted me to leave and not be there.  I once again pointed out that you can troll Vikki all you want.  BUT, everyday? every single day? every minute and hour of each day?  I'm telling you people it gets old as shit.  

Then I hear "well well you don't know what she's said to us".  BITCH PLEASE  Vikki has told me to fuck off so many times when she first came on, I laughed my ass off she even said my name.  You troll someone to get a response.  Then when you don't like what they have to say you want everyone to hate them for what "they have done in the past".  People change.  

As most of you have been watching, this past few weeks, we have had some pretty damn good chats going on over there.  No trouble, an occasional troll pops in but nothing major.  We continue to talk.  We talk about food, the weather, food, gardening, food, popular songs and food !

What I really notice, is that when the chat is actually going well and people are having a pretty good time, I still look at the shoutbox and it comes almost to a crawl because there is nothing to hate about.  We chat, a few people still type that we should not be there.

Anyone from the shoutbox is more than welcome to come into Vikki's room and chat.  If you really don't care to do that, hit me up and we'll go to the PD, public domain room on Vaughn and we'll chat while we make fun of the cheesy movie being played !

I want to take this time to wish everyone a great week, plentiful food and good friends.  Remember, you or anyone else could die and  this all seems so unimportant in the big scheme of things.

No worries, if you die, i'll be in the back of the funeral home laughing as I paint your face with some of Bish's blood and make you look like a clown before they close the lid !  Yes, I am that big of a prick.      

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fail to understand Troll2 this is the 3rd time this has happened. Would you want to be friends with someone who accused you of trying to drug you and get burnt every time you try to be nice? Kind of ironic don't you think when you say you have been burnt by someone you called a friend. Get your facts in order before you talk about something you clearly no have no idea about.

JustSayin said...

I do know what I am talking about. That's just it. YOU don't get it. I say what I want and you have a version of what you know.

You also want EVERYONE to jump on the bandwagon of your version.

Again, all I have said from the very first post was that it's ok to troll anyone but somedays, give it a rest. If she literally hurt you that bad then tell her to her face and why.

Alki fucked me over and I'm still not over it. It will take a long time before I can get over what he did to me. I don't ask that everyone hate his guts because of what I say. Most people form an opinion of their own.

Right now it is 5:41 pm in Ohio. Temperature 83 Humidity 75%. I am sorry I do not know the dew point. I am eating a Marie Calandars honey turkey dinner and it is damn tasty.

JustSayin said...

If you literally feel you have been "burned" that badly, then I do not know your situation and will indeed apologize for summarily including you in my statements.

I do indeed know what it's like to be BURNED when you did not see it coming. I think I have just found the lawyer I have been looking for so gimme a few more days and I'll let ppl know. Just think, y'all will get to know my REAL name and real life info when its filed. Boy oh boy will that be some good trolling for you people !

Sorry, but I do not have a land line, only an emergency cell since I never use it and the only place I order pizza's from already knows if they get calls, they better know a key word or they won't deliver shit. Not that i'd mind dozens of pizza's but I'd feel sorry for the saps that get beat out of a tip since gas is almost a million dollars a gallon.

To be honest, right now, I like everyone. I realize everyones situations are totally different at home. Single, divorced, widowed, straight, gay, curious, old, young, whatever. People are on this damn thing to have a good time and socialize. I have met some damn nice people on here that I would associate with in real life but prefer anonymity like so many others to keep it safe- and not get hurt. So again, I will apologize. That's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Anonymous said...

They say hateful thing about you on the mac blog. People been saying your name a month now on that poutbox.

Anonymous said...

Don't like it don't go there SIMPLY!

Anonymous said...

I don't go to the shit box anymore simply just because of the hate. I go on the internet to have fun, not to hate, not to make fun of people and certainly not to join on the band wagons that so many follow. I am a leader, not a follower and will never be part of "the in crowd" as they like to refer to themselves as. There are some but those are very few who were actually pretty cool to chat with but the ones that want to hate 24/7 really must have a fucked up life.

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

WOULD YOU LIKE A TISSUE????