Saturday, September 1, 2012

Battlecam.com DaveLive show mockery


He just told someone to write down to make fun of Jeff and his teeth.  Who the hell would go on davelives show, even in that small market to expose themselves to the public to let dave make fun of them for sport at their expense?   Where is funboy?  I need more pics !  trollarmy@yahoo.com   I'll expose dave  for his public !!

"error of dinty" a troll2 line, being used without credit !!  **I** was the FIRST to call the "era of dinty" the error of dinty.  How lame to steal others comedy ! 

As always you can see Davelive on cam with at least one guy on his knee's.  Dave is gearing up for the biggest catastrophic event in his entire life.  To make fun of others on chinese tv while ruining what little dignity he has left.

Davelive will have guests appear on his show.  Remember that this is HIS show and  unspoken rules will say "This isn't the fuckin Cosbys or Tyler House of PAIN show, it's the davelive show so alex, yg and dean will not be allowed on due to my new "no blacks on cam rule".  

Begging is also banned so zoltard and chrome tuna will have to shove those chip ins up  their ass. 

This is going to fail bigtime. It will live on in youtube video's as the most epic failure of daves sheltered bisexual life.  Remember, in the true spirit of trolldome to laugh in his face everytime you see him and rub it in bigtime that all his efforts were for NOTHING and that he really was THE BIGGEST LOSER ! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Troll2 was the FIRST to call the "era of dinty" the error of dinty".

This is your blog why do you always comment on yourself like that when you can say "I" (troll2)?

JustSayin said...

dunno, maybe because I am not troll2 and that's just a persona online that you people think is me in real life. I lulz either way. It's fun to laugh at others and yourself.

Anonymous said...

Real life has nothing to do with my comment. You talk about yourself as another person on your own blog all the time is my point.

Anonymous said...

LOL, ^^^ that is so funny @ 9:08 am, I too talk very highly of Troll every where I go, in blogs , in comments, in chats, I bet you think I am troll also. At least he has the guts to say who he is, !
Troll, funny post, I laughed so much I peed my pants a lil. :)

Anonymous said...

"At least he has the guts to say who he is" This coming from an anon? priceless! When a person such as Troll2 is doing talks as a third person it makes others wonder if he has split personalities. I guess you didn't get my point either AnonymousSeptember 3, 2012 2:27 PM

Anonymous said...

NEXT TIME WEAR A DIAPER AND YOU WONT HAVE THAT PROBLEM