Monday, September 3, 2012

Anna trolls TricepBrah, how rude !


Did you all see anna on main flip off TricepBrah?  

This shocking display was so unladylike  and low class that I personally was shocked.  FLOORED that a female would come on and so vulgarly display her middle finger towards a very nice person.  

Isn't SHE/HE the one that constantly says "I do not troll anyone".  Poor Tricepbrah comes on to have a good time and anna can just flip him off for fun and them cam down?  He even asked for an apology on the way he has been treated and she refused.  I and many others would never tolerate such rude, vile behavior.  Poor Tricepbrah, I hope he doesn't think everyone else is this low class!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are man hands

Anonymous said...

I want those man hands wrapped around my cock.

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, that Anna is so rude, I bet she used her innocent little girl voice too when she flipped off tricepbrah. Anna be going all gangster now that she is on tv and let's not forget the multiple bikini changes she is doing on main and all hours she is there now, I knew this would happen as we all know she is such an attention whore.

Anonymous said...

tricep was never exposed to that kind of vulgarity and is now in therapy trying to deal with it. lets all chipin and help him through his hour of need.

Anonymous said...

Tricep is not a nice person, he's a douche bag