Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reading private chat

I was on bc and davelive asked where everyone was. I told them that they were all
on troll2's site.  I told him they were mad he did not speak up for keem getting banned.


Allowing lily and harry and everyone to get banned takes away everyones fun,
good or bad.

I did not get three "private messages" typed and harry banned me.


THEY CAN READ PRIVATE CHAT ON THERE.

I have it disabled on www.trollarmy.com  NO ONE can read your private chat

GUARANTEE !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never pm anyone on there. We all know harry and lily read private messages. Just use skype and do not let harry in on your call. Anything you say he will tell lily and alki.

Anonymous said...

I lurve trollarmy.com even though i failed the mod test...so sad...i am ashamed!

Anonymous said...

a lot of people did not realize they had that ability and now no longer use private chat