Thursday, January 26, 2012

harry is as dumb as he looks !

In the past six months or so, I have made accounts that are spaced apart.  When I come in and let harry know it is me, he bans me.  I change my email addy and ipset and he bans me again.  

I laughed my ass off today.  He's been talking to me quite some time this morning and then I logged on the other computer and came in and started slamming down Croftman, the drug lord. BAM, he banned me.

I am still there chatting with the failed german genetics loser !

He has no clue who he is talking to from one moment to the next.
You can laugh at his stupid humor, insult him or go along with him and he says "hello friends" when he logs on. LOL.  Too bad this caped fag german crusader isn't smart as he thinks he is.

I have quite a few id's left but today or tomorrow I'll pm him from an account he talks to that it is me.  Instant ban and he'll throw a temper tantrum.  I'll laugh because I still have other identities that this dipshit knows nothing about.  Failed german loser is fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder if harry is mad alex quit his uncle tom night shift porter job now that alki is paying him? lol