Friday, March 26, 2021

US Marshal threatens me

 

This guy posing online as a "US Marshal" wears a bullet proof jacket, a police tshirt and pulls out a stun gun.  He pulled the trigger and told me it was for me!  Wow, a threat.  

He then said he was going to report me to google and the blog and have my blog taken down because he "knows people" and it will be down in 24 hours.  He then said I'd lose my twitter and other accounts.  Threats! He then said he can get peoples "ip sets" and deal with them.  Another threat!

I believe this guy is a fraud.  He comes online as "drunknhighguy" and says how much weed he smokes and flips people off on cam. That's hardly the dignity and respect a federal officer would show wearing a uniform online.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quit being a pussy. Nobody likes you idiot. Get a life you fat bastard.