Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Psycho Mod abuser in Chaos room

Does this look like the face that launched 1,000 ships or sank them?
Ever notice she blackens her cam out all the time? She holds that cam up high so all the fat slides back.  She's not the least bit pretty.

She literally cried on cam. Boohoo. Chaos remodded her.  The mod abuse continues. Today, she constantly told Buttfloss to shut the fuck up, over and over and over.  Even when her kids are there she is online.  Constantly seeking attention.  

Even going to the TGS2 room when I'm not in Chaos room. Fatso comes in and announces she has decided not to ban me anymore. LOL  Fat psycho.  I'll go to any room I want.  If she bans me I leave or sometimes other mods unban me to prove that she is just a rotten mod and can't control the chatroom! I'll be in TGS2 and she'll come in screaming for me to "stop posting your blog link".  Trying to start trouble.  I've been in there for hours and she still accuses me of it.  Never mind the countless number of people that really don't like her.  
They think she's a bad mom, 
They think she's a raging pill abuse, 
They think she's a lifelong alcoholic, 
They think her act is getting stale, they think her mod abusing is bullshit, 
They think she's fat, 
They think she's lost her looks, 
They think her constant statements that she "relapsed" is a joke.  An alcoholic is an alcoholic. It's not hard to spot one. A pill abuser is... well... look above at that pic. She labels everyone a "psycho".

They all KNOW she is totally untrustworthy and will turn on someone in a heartbeat.  She'll tell secrets, dox them and now... ban anyone that gets on her nerves. #winning!

Manda needs at least 6 months of inhouse rehab, in my opinion.  One day she'll cast swallowing all those pills and booze and wind up dead.  Hopefully one of her kids won't be sleeping in another room to wake up and find that.  She doesn't care.  It's all about her.  Yet those kids will be scarred for life.

On a good night I have always enjoyed Priceless, Moochies, Nino, Comic, etc.  Most don't pop in other rooms to say hi and if I go in Chaos room, the bitch bans me.  So, no offense to anyone there but as you can see, I'm forced to just chat for the most part in other rooms.  But I do miss you guys!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saved a screen cap for you https://prnt.sc/m84gbg whores always blame the dad and lie about them and fuck with the kids head

Anonymous said...

I pity the ones who have given their personal information to her. DO NOT TRUST THIS ONE!

Anonymous said...

https://gifyu.com/image/w8F4 i had to contribute

Anonymous said...

^ Your link says that page does not exist