Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hey Chaos!

Chaos,

Since you kicked me without giving me the chance to reply: 

Have I EVER been the least bit disrespectful to you?  I go to your room to talk to Moochies, Priceless, Twisty! Comic,Ayygun, Mr.Know,  NINO79 supercaster, etc etc.  The list is more, pardon me if I didn't name you.

Manda came to TGS tonight for one thing. To start shit. Then she runs back over to your room and when I enter and say hi to Moochies, you ban me at her request.

A few things.

First, Although it's not true, Slaya and Manda tell your chatroom I am having sexual relations with my underage nephew. Pedo talk.  I thought that wasn't allowed yet you condone it? Is that funny?  Some poor boy or girl getting sexually molested and you condone that as laughter for those two to spew?  IT'S DISGUSTING.  I know I am not guilty. It's the thought they are allowed to spew it about anyone. I'm not the only one they've said it to.  Slaya said your room condones pedophiles while naming me, Skunky and others.  Yet she crawls back.  Drunk.

Slaya said she had the FBI look into my computer and they found 21 pics of "her children" and hundreds of "little boys" on my hard drive. She told YOUR entire chat room and not one mod banned her.  Again, she is as psychotic and nuts as Manda.  Both major alcoholics.  Pill poppin Manda does monthly shows where she is going to "kill herself" on cam.

She came into TGS to start shit and she runs back to your room after screencapping what I said to her and you ban me.  Did she show what she said to me?  I was in the TGS room and not yours.  The bitch is psychotic.  Did you ONCE ever ask me?  No.

It's your room, even if the list is cleared, I'm done with that room.  You act like you are billionaire Alki David making a big major decision on who to ban or kick. It's laughable and many others have told you so to your face, while casting or in chat.

It's a free tinychat room.  Manda runs from room to room and then sheds a few tears to gain sympathy from you.  I know for a FACT that quite a few of YOUR mods can't stand either of them but don't say it to your face so they don't start trouble.  I can understand that.  She's a rotten mod and then you have other mods removing names off the list she bans for personal reasons.  It's comical.  Recently Croftman was yelling to get her mod taken away.

Now for anyone else that wants to read.


 I have never liked Manda.  It stems from the time she hoodwinked Wes into dating her.  What a big mistake. Yet it got him a daughter.  Manda broke up with him on cam stating "You are a mistake" and "so was the baby".  Imagine calling your own child a mistake.  Rotten tramp.  Right then and there you could see she was absolute white trash.  Here is the link if you haven't seen it yet.




 So , that's it in the short run.  I am banned? Who cares, it's only a chat room. I will miss the ones that won't go to TGS because they'd be "disloyal".  I'm not making fun of them at all. I do believe that soon, quite a few people will leave that room and move to another one.  NOT TOXICS.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://gifyu.com/image/wRHQ amanda twerking

Anonymous said...

fuck chaos. every one knows he faked all of those hot sauce challenges with water and ketchup in those goggles he put on. people are stupid to believe he actually put store bought hot sauce.hey look at me i did this and i did that haha. fat fraud. the slob sleeps with four dirty dogs

JustSayin said...

I was there one night Chaos did a hot sauce challenge. I recorded him and uploaded it to youtube. Someone told me he wasn't using real actual hot sauce and faked this for attention. I deleted the video because of fraud.

Anonymous said...

Chaos thinks he is hot shit just because he started a TC channel where he has a little power. Now that battlecam is back he doesn't have power to ban anyone who gets in his face like Nino was doing yesterday. He is a toothless, obese pig who lives with a bunch of smelly, flea ridden dogs.