Saturday, January 5, 2019

Manda the unfit mother mod

      This is the face of alcohol and pill abuse!

I went to Chaos room and said hi to Josh.  Manda called me a faggot and then banned me from the room.  She stated that Chaos gave her mod as a Christmas present so she could ban me. Others heard  her say it on cam.  She is a vile human being. She's psychotic.  Her constant need for attention and her "suicide casts" are laughable.  "oh i just took 77 kolonopins".  Washing them down with alcohol of course.  

Manda was doing this in the TGS2 room.  She flat out showed her information on cam.  They called the cops on her for a "wellness check".  The cops came to her home and she said she hid the pill bottle.  She said they made her turn over her weed and they would not charge her for it.

Is this the mother of the year?  I think not.  She should NOT be allowed to have any visitation without being supervised.  One of these days when she's on an alcohol or pill binge she literally could die with her kids in the home.  What a rotten mother.  She clearly needs in house rehab for a few months to dry her out.   

I told her one day she's going to lose visitation unless she is supervised and then wesleys kid will be safe.  She responded that "wes doesn't want nora you idiot".  Wow. I'm sure wes loves that child to death.  What mom wouldn't want full custody?  Someone like manda who is too selfish and self-absorbed. She wants to drink all day (and EAT) and have zero responsibilities. She is hardly a teenager. Look at her fat face. 

I know for a fact others share my viewpoint.  She's a train wreck. She's a money beggar.

I've never had a problem with Chaos. If he didn't want me to chat there all he had to do was say so and I would have left.  Modding manda is an absolute joke.  I'm sure she'll turn on others or get drunk and ban all until she's unmodded, again!

My opinion is that she won't ever seek help.  Those kids will be scarred someday. Those dads need to take action.  I don't think there is a user out there that doesn't know I can't stand the bitch.  Her old video where she told wes that he was a mistake and so was that baby just about made me puke.

She said it was her sons birthday today.  And where was she?  Online of course. How sad.

 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://imgur.com/a/jwHHF2D
https://imgur.com/a/cMywb5E
Amanda posting her pussy pics

Anonymous said...

Child protective services need to investigate her.

Anonymous said...

What do you expect? Manda, Slay and BadKitteh, the trio train wrecks. All trash. You meet them and then later find out you are very very sorry you did.

Anonymous said...

This just posted in TGS2 room https://ibb.co/19NVfhJ

Anonymous said...

dont forget this video of manda sucking
https://tune.pk/video/8005521/manda-moo-battlecam

Anonymous said...

THAT PICTURE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
THAT CHIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT TURKEY NECK!! HAHAHAHA
THAT'S WHY SHE CASTS WITH HER PHONE UP HIGH SO YOU DON'T GET TO SEE THAT HUGE NECK. GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

Unknown said...

I am amazing. Troll2 is a psycho. 😘

Anonymous said...

yeah i love you manda, please post some more pics,

Unknown said...

Anything for you. ::kisses::

Anonymous said...

i love manda with all my heart and soul, thanks honey you are the best

Anonymous said...

my email is d0c4life@mail.com send me some goodies manda rember the o is a zero in my name

Anonymous said...

https://clyp.it/3hoh3oko moaning lolol. what a slut.

Anonymous said...

better download that sound, cause its only good for 24 hours

Unknown said...

I hope you recieved your "goodies" I sent you.

Anonymous said...

https://prnt.sc/m6ol7l From SaxoUK

Anonymous said...

i would paypal manda 100$ for a video of her masterbating

Anonymous said...

i think u spelled the email wrong cause i had nothing, its d0c4life@mail.com

Unknown said...

Lulz, that is because I sent them to D0c whom I was convinced you were. As far as videos and me masturbating there MIGHT be a voice recording out there but nothing else. Also my pussy is free 😈 I dont charge for your attention lol
Anyways troll2 you're still a creepy pathological lying dying old fat man no one really gives a fuck about. ::deuces::🖕💪🏽✌

Anonymous said...

manda its all your fault your bf died...

Unknown said...

Well you should know if you're messing with a bad bitch or cuck bitch

Anonymous said...

Im glad Joshua Fonder is dead, he was a low life anyway just like manda

Unknown said...

Thank you for understanding.

Anonymous said...

post some new nudes manda asap, i got the cooter nd tits, do one of your ass