Tuesday, September 1, 2015


I was sent this pie chart and asked to put it on my blog.  I have no control over the content except to insert this text below their chart and above their text.


Sorry it took me so long to get this chart done.  I tallied up the votes.  A few people asked how the chart was created.  NO CASTER gets to vote!  I am asking people that I know to answer one question:  "Hey, if you could only pick one caster, who is your favorite to get on cam?".  That's it.  Simple question.   Most survey questions give you multiples to pick from.  One night I thought of the question and wondered who would come in at number one.  Straws, harry_balzac and Wiscon were named as a group, KingsofContent, so as you can see 52 people voted for them

The next person group was Toxic.  One person voted for Toxic and someone else said "TGS", so I combined them.  I will poll a few more weeks just so we can get an idea if the voting sways or changes depending what casters do!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Straws and Harry fit the kings of content but not Wiscon. He is just a follower and pretty boring when on cam. BCmoments posted the graph a few times on main and it was also posted on the Battlecam fb meme page. Jennan should be higher than Nino.