Monday, June 22, 2015

Pervert returns to bc main






4:45 am. I could not sleep.  I checked email and turned on vaughnlive and someone said that Cavacho was on bc main.  That pervert isn't banned? 

The man asks that Mikes daughters sleep with the new blanket to get their "scent" on it and some of them welcome him back.  I could vomit. Absolutely vomit.  Anyone who cheers this guy on is just as sick in the head as he is. They are absolutely the lowest form of scum there is.

There are lots of things people can forgive in this lifetime.  Pedo shit is NOT one of them on my list.  It's my opinion.  It's so sickening to me nothing I could ever type would represent the condemnation I feel for anyone who would ever even THINK of any kind of those activities. 

Yet, on bc nothing is done. He's free to cast.  Free to slap Mike and other decent people in the face every time they see this pervert on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant stand the site of that creep they should bann him he is such a disgusting person just looking at him disgust me he is a pedophile he is a realy sick person in the head and that's no troll

Anonymous said...

As disgusting as Honest Frank is he wasn't as bad as this guy yet Cavacho is allowed back. Can't stand the sight of him whenever he is around.