Thursday, October 18, 2012

whining on blogs

someone told me to whine on a blog again.  Ok

I just took my sleeping medicine and pain pills and it's been an hour and they haven't kicked in yet.

This week I have to go through emails and answer a few more questions and document them before I am ready to file a federal lawsuit to get vindicated, which is very very important to me.  I make no bones that I no better than anyone else out there. I also do not apologize for sticking up for anyone I feel like chatting with and don't feel the need to run with a crowd that wants to tell me or anyone else who they can and can't chat with.

I used to consider myself quite normal.  After i got screwed over, I never thought it would affect me that badly. It took a long time to get over realizing the person who did it really could not care less.  I did feel pretty damn good one night I heard him calling Blue eyes, "delluded", "delirious", and "psychotic".  

Considering my character versus that of his, I now consider myself normal even if I do feel like shit.
Imagine a day when you just can't get up out of bed because you just don't care.

Imagine waiting so long to get into court you think it will never truly happen until you finally realize it
is in FACT a reality that it will happen.

Know this.  On my worst day, I would never ask anyone to shit or piss on themselves for entertainment.
I would NEVER threaten anyone to try and silence them if they had an argument with me.  If I owed
someone money, I'd pay them the minute I laid my hands on some.

It's coming. It's coming soon.  Before the end of the year for sure.  Good or bad, at least I'll have my say in court and have a bunch of lies about me proven false.

That alone, disregarding money, will set me on cloud 9.  

I went and saw PLUNGED and he made me laugh.  That guy knows what he is doing and what he says and it really pisses some people off that he makes fun of conmen, scammers and ass kissers.

again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEACHY !!  I know I said it once but I'll say it again !

Susie made vikki rant this past week so lets all slap her hands with a ruler !

Vikki, get sleep be well.  Your thoughts have carried you places I have been and it's not worth it.

OG Mike, congrats on your new skype modeling job !  Other models would be so jelly to see your rate.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Presents her hands for slapping!

Anonymous said...

Stop trolling on Mac's blog. Get a life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Troll, now where is my spanking !!!! Hope you are having a great day - Peach