Sunday, October 21, 2012

Harry the stalker strikes again

Battlefag admin, harry balzac, Alan Smith fake name and all spends his time following me around from chat site to chat site harassing and typing lies in chat until he gets me banned.

Today, he was posting my personal information and I told him when I got his personal info, I was going to post it on the blog.

Then harry started screaming that was a threat and got me banned once again.

Harry is a lone gay man who is ashamed of being outted as "gay".  Even the courts have ruled that being called gay is no slur anymore. Harry can come out of the closet with his German flag in one hand and his bright multicolored rainbow parade flag in the other.

He's butthurt that he tries to act nice but then turns on people and they delete him off skype.  I did twice. The last time was for good. He's a sick ass narcissist who revels in tormenting others so he can have a good old jack off session.

If anyone has his real information, send it to me:

trollarmy@yahoo.com

I'll make sure he gets more attention than he ever wanted !  All of Germany will know about him and his gay red room and how one anti american gay german can espouse such anti gay and anti american remarks in public chat and still be employed by battlecam and their parent company Filmon.com.   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LEAVE FUCKING MAC'S FUCKING BLOG ALONE YOU FUCKING MORON.GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

^^^ @ anon 5:32, wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh leave me alone, geez what are you 12. Once again, this post wasn't even about the blog or the cry babies there, sounds like you have issues. wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh, just fuck off and add some value to life you idiot.

JustSayin said...

God damn you people are paranoid. I didn't say a thing. Well, I'll make a post of the owner so you can watch your hero here too !

Anonymous said...

Soooo what Troll2 does the same thing constantly posting comments on Macgregor's blog when the comment has nothing to do with the post in question. And if the post is about Battlecam or Alki Troll2 turns it into about him. I think we get it apparently Alki did him wrong. Stop bitching about it being annoying.