Saturday, July 7, 2012

This blog is closing !

Yes, yes, this unread, fail blog is closing down.

I had a really good idea swiped from me.  The idea was perverted and turned into one of the worst fail sites on the net.  I don't want to write about a damn thing that goes on there anymore.

In the past year and a half, I was lied to, cheated, swindled, falsely promised, lead on, threatened, tricked, fooled, hoodwinked, bamboozled, flim flammed and I am just sick to death of the entire kit and caboodle.

My health today is at an all time low.  I will never accomplish a damn thing here and there can never be any forgiveness for what that dirty bastard has done to me.  

Feel free to troll.  I'm done.  Almost everyone knows what he did.  I wish him nothing but tragedy in his life so karma bites him in the ass and when it does, he has no one to turn to except someone he has paid to get pissed or shit on.  May they be a better friend to him than he was to me.

It may take more time but when I get vindicated, I guarantee you that you will hear about it.  

13 comments:

harry_balzac said...

good riddance ! I hope you are in pain and suffer !

Anonymous said...

Nothing and no one at Battlecam is worth your health or your life. You never need to fear justice being done. It is usually very slow in coming, but all answer for what they do. You will be best off taking care of yourself and leaving them all to themselves and their own futures. Money is only money, temporary trash, and has nothing to do with truth, happiness and contentment.

Anonymous said...

Harry, that was low even for you. I dislike you now.

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU HARRY NO ONE LIKES YOU !!!

Anonymous said...

harry isnt there a german teen that needs your attention and troll take care of yourself bc certainly isnt worth your health

Anonymous said...

If it is bothering your health you should tell your doctor :) Maybe he can give you something to help out :) I feel bad that I know I can't say anything to make you feel better. If it helps I hate alki lily and harry LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your health. If that comment is from the real Harry he is a dickfuck.

Anonymous said...

Harry needs to go turn his oven on and gas himself to death, he is a dirty rotten motherfucker.
Troll, I really hope you get to feeling better. Thank you for all the good times, you are a great guy. I will still keep up with you on email my good friend.
Take Care and Much Love to You

Unknown said...

ILY uncle

Anonymous said...

Harry has said that he hope troll2 dies and it would be great if he did it on cam. troll2 wasn't even on battlecam when someone said that they missed him harry started commenting just like that. Others heard him. Even if he thinks he is funny at times he goes way to far for me.

Anonymous said...

Love ya troll (no homo of course)

Anonymous said...

Vikki and Bruce were never married. It was a comon-law marriage and Lily ruined Battlecam.

Anonymous said...

i heart troll 2