Sunday, July 15, 2012

My depression worsens

I have been on and off the jtvwoodshed chatango chatbox.  Out of a six day workweek I only worked 3 days.  Two days for my back and one day because Alki got me so upset that I could literally NOT sleep that night.  I tossed and turned and could get no work done let alone sleep.

I haven't so much as bothered him and I only Skype a few people from bc a couple of times a week.

I get home from work yesterday and was glad I got the day in. I sat down and checked email and got one lone email from Alki. This is what he had to say to me:

 Anyone that knows me would know I have NEVER in my life ever threatened anyone's life.  EVER.   I do not know where he got his information but given the fact that I considered him a good friend for 16.5 years really did mean nothing at all.  HE KNEW DAMN WELL, I would not do something like that yet emailed me despite his repeated screaming for me to never email him again. 


I haven't emailed him since it will resolve nothing.  I sent his lawyers a request to settle this dispute between he and I and they do not reply. That  is their prerogative.


I post this because in the future, I might have to impose on a few people to state that over the course of the time they have known me that they would vouch for me "online" that I have never ever made a threat to anyone or their property.


I replied to his threat above because it is without merit and an absolute lie.  "Threatening" someones life is a felony.  I am not an idiot.  I just wanted a few people to see what I am dealing with when I tried to get this settled without going to court.

This is a public notice that I do NOT want him to email me ever again.  I have tried my best with him.  If he has anything to say he can have his attorneys email me but NOT him.

He has clearly failed time after time to LISTEN to what his actions have done to me.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us what is tearing you up sailorboy?

Anonymous said...

haha alki is gonna call the FBI over an email that may not exist hes getting more and more delusional

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

I kinda wonder if someone spoofed the email? or If alkis email has been compromised (we've all see how secure battlecam is. That's really fucked up if Alki did send that email. Troll2 has always been nice so where he gets that idea is outlandish

JustSayin said...

The email came from him and he cc'ed it to his attorney. I replied back and cc'ed that I never did such a thing and HE'S the one that goes around making death threats. Remember Joe Mullin, the reporter who he told everyone " this fag from San Fran" "555-555-5555 call him up and give him death threats". THAT'S on video from the main channel. And some of his friend indeed called up Joe and put out death threats on his answering machine. Morons.

Remember the threat on audio that is on Mangina blog that alki made against "Chosn"? Those threats are real and felonies to make.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah maybe that's why alki isn't a big Internet tough guy like he used to be. Nowadays akli cams up with a sigh the strarts to stutter words.

Anonymous said...

he will never live down his guido movie when it bombs and we all laugh at him. he will never live it down. worldwide fail of epic proportion. we will be there to laugh at him. all that money does not make you have class.

Anonymous said...

Why do you care what he thinks of you if he cheated you? You have to let that go man. Your friendship is over. Just sue him and get your victory and then we can all laugh with you. He is not worth your health.

Anonymous said...

I agree. You have quite a few people who will side with you over him. Take care of your health, troll :) I looked for you today on macs site and did not see you :(

Anonymous said...

Agreed let your lawyer take care of it.

Anonymous said...

Mac don't want you faggitass hanging out on the chatbox. He said your an asshole.

Anonymous said...

Is that you harry go back to bc and whiteknight the teens you german pussy.

Anonymous said...

AlexXx8 had a failed PM in a side channel:
http://i.imgur.com/oSUYr.png

There are legal issues coming to battlecam
A former caster and a newer caster are planning on suing Alki for allowing cyber bullying to take place on his sites.
The rumor is mildy_amused and famearts (unconfirmed)
Guess we wait until thursday to find out if it's true or not.

Anonymous said...

Mac doesn't need you delivering messages when he can and would do it himself.

Anonymous said...

how could mildly sue for anything when she gets buck naked even without any prize money LOL. skank.