Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Butterstalker banned me from gts3

 






Butterfly, aka stalker took away my mod in gts3. Then a week later, I was banned by her and Hog and Juggy will not tell me why.  I asked them both. If I saw them on tinychat or vaughn they left the room.  LOL.

I have known juggy and Hog 10 to 15 yrs from bc, to vaughn, to tinychat.  I thought we all got along.  In come the stalker Butterfly. She's very possessive and it's fucking creepy.  As I said, I did try to ask juggy and hog but they don't answer so I'll ask here.

As I recall juggy contacted me and said Butterfly was getting creepy and way too close and he felt weirded out.  I told him to tell her "you are married, it's just tinychat and you won't ever meet and tell her not to pm you anymore".  He thought that was sound advice.

In fact, juggy said he has another account that he uses sometimes to pop in and see if she's in the room.  If she is, he goes and does something else for the day.  Can you imagine doing that when it is YOUR OWN tinychat room?

If you haven't listened to the video below of her attempting to come "at me" you need to have a good laugh and listen.  What the dumb bitch didn't know was when I typed "I mute her and josh" it was juggy who said on cam that he gets annoyed she picks so many fights with people, especially when it's her and josh all damn day arguing, he just leaves.  I typed "I just mute her and josh" and the bitch EXPLODED!  Did my pal juggy tell her that he listened and read the entire video? That she came at me for personal things I said in chat and he should have called her out on that?  She started it but the bitch cried on cam.  So, I never lied to her either.

Hog said ON cam  " She's in the room all day long, she's a dumb bitch, I don't like her. I tolerate her because of juggy or I'd just get rid of her".  LOL, others in the room heard him and pm'ed me "Wow!" and "I don't like her either".  He then said "she can talk about the bible but she's not my friend.  I can log off and just watch chat and video through the GTS3 account and ignore her".

So given the fact that my two pals have stated that they really don't like her but she does sit in the room all day, was I taken aback that she can demod and then ban me and get no response from them?

Juggy, we chat outside of tinychat at times. "Happy Thanksgiving, I was thinking of you today" and "We are friends" and.. well... I'm certainly not going to screencap the "non homo" chat but wanted you to see why I was a bit bothered that you allowed fatso to do that. Between juggy, hog, funster and I , I at least felt we had some "trust".  

Hog, same thing.  You are a "christian" yet spit in my face like that?   I told you when you got the deed we were having a nice deed party.  You were so concerned about that house, that once you got the deed, I was fully prepared to pay for that wall.  I told you I had a nice gift for you on deed day.  Whewwww.  I am glad you guys showed your true colors in throwing me to the curb like that.  Let fatso pay for something.

Is this emo? No. Battlecam was designed to fight.  To make people rage. It wasn't about making friends.  People pretend to be friends online and then we have all seen them turn on each other over absolutely nothing. 

Oh, bigchaos room.  Ever notice Butterfly sits in your room and never types or speaks?  She sits there to find anything she can to report back and make fun  of you people.  She just sits there.  Again, it's creepy as fuk.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think hogslammer fakes his disability so he does not have to work. Juggy pays him to run that bot in that room? For who? 5 people? Juggy said that he even hit him up for another $20 a month to pay for his electric to run the bot and his computers. He is a leech. He used to have his head up croftmans ass until croft got tired of it. Now he is mooching off juggy. He needs to go get a damn job and earn his own living.

Anonymous said...

juggy said he hopes you kill yourself loser

Anonymous said...

The writer of this blog seems like a fat Karen!!! Does your butt hurt?

Anonymous said...

Hogslammer is weak-minded. He sits there all day broke until he can scam something. He never once held battlecam main.

Anonymous said...

why are you going in gts room. they hate you in there and juggy said he wished you would just die

Anonymous said...

It is no secret Juggy (straws) pays for entertainment and encourages others to hate on each other. He did this with gary the cat guy, chicky12 and others who have interest in his $$$$

Anonymous said...

You should see that shitty van he bought. It is a creeper van. I hope he is arrested for fraud buying that with tax dollars. Maybe they'll kick him off disability and force him to go get a damn job.