Thursday, January 14, 2016

Slay the lying cunt, part 2

First, she says I started all this. So, I scrolled back more than 24 hours to capture the text that truly did start all this off. I think I was very controlled and reserved in my response to her lying about something so completely and utterly vulgar.  Let me post the cap then continue :


Now, After having sex chat with raz, she goes on 6 MONTHS LATER to say he was typing stuff to "harm her kids. harm her innocent sweet angels".  Raz denies this and I BELIEVE HIM.

It did bring up the chat later with others signed in and anons that IF THIS WERE TRUE, why would any woman continue to chat with a guy for 6 entire months if she was truly concerned about the physical safety of her children?

She wasn't and even admitted to an anon that she probably blew it out of proportion. ( her lying way once again to say she trolled the kid too hard for fun and laughs hoping others would believe her lies because she is female and would garner sympathy because she has kids).

In this next cap you will see the alleged reason she "unbanned raz" was because I "bitched nonstop" to get him unbanned.  What?  nonstop? Would you unban someone who was threatening your own children because of me? I think I typed "free raz" for a few days. She's telling people it was nonstop.  Judge for yourself :









Ok you have just read some of the Shitbox Asylum Ward chat when the Warden was at lunch.

I think it clearly shows a few things.  That raz was getting upset about these lies she was typing about him.  Trolling is fun. Going at each other is fun at times too.  Typing deep down bottom of your guts evil  lies about someone is pretty sad.

I have never once typed out a single solitary thing bad about anyones kids.  She kept throwing it on me that because SHE says raz allegedly said something that I condone that disgusting lie.  She is delusional. She drinks way too much, huffs a lil too much too and God knows we realize why she is an EX WIFE.  I personally do not believe that she even has custody of those "sweet angles" given the fact that she's on here 20/24 hours. Hell I shut off at 6:30 am and left and did not arrive back home until about 2pm. I had an absolutely GREAT day! 

So that lying slut, who wishes I would just DIE because I down bow down and believe her bullshit is pretty pissed that I just don't play along and side with her.

NO ONE else in chat talks back to her about anything they truly would like to say because she IS a mod and they know she'd go off on them just like she did me.  Non stop.  Only I went back at her non stop with a vengeance because I will not tolerate ANYONE saying I ever condone any bad thing or ill will for a kid. 

Grow up, stfu and step away from the pc for a few hours a day.  You are delusional and psychotic and I really think you've shown your true colors to even a few people who were on the edge in trying to decide about you.

Go beat  yer kids and take it out on them.  Kick your dogs and go kill yer birds.  Karma will make you a very lonely old sad lady someday.  Oh wait, it already did!  3 cheers for EX husbands!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foxmanshawn22 is a fag and he hates jews

Anonymous said...

I watched that conversation. FUCKING HILARIOUS!
I loved the part where she left to go swim. Chat slowed down. You typed another jab at her and she responded instantly. 8 minutes exactly and she was mad as hell. So much for going for a swim. That fatass bitch wasn't going nowhere. Do you ever wonder why she casts her face? Because her big size 40 ASS she doesn't want anyone to see on cam. She looks like she has roseacia or some cock disease on her face. You aint missing a thing by being banned spud.

Anonymous said...

Do the ones who take jabs at you talking sexual about your nephew get banned? Last night and on many other occasions references are made towards you being a pedo and they are not banned.

Anonymous said...

Slayer is a lying evil person who thrives on hurting others. Why woukd any of this be a surprise? What kind of person is mcgregor to empower that typw of person?

Anonymous said...

lol@ all your comments being you as anon. Talking to yourself. Listen "troll2" Dan, you are about as sick in the head as Anna Williams. You've gone completely of the rails. You never typed a bad thing about kids? When I have seen you say you hope they grow up to be crackheads or whores? You are fucked in the head. Maybe being in the closet with your homosexuality makes you take it out on innocent people. fix yourself please, and don't be a bitch ass faggot like i know you will be and not publish this :) Fuck off you obese faggot.

JustSayin said...

OH please, do you think that bothered me? Ouch, your words hurt. I think I'll leave the internets and never come back!

Bitch please. Slaya is pure trash. Absolute pure gutter garbage. She sits there and cuts down fucking everyone on bc and vaughn. I mean everyone. Then she gets upset the TRUTH is written about her?

She is a dirty slut. Her children will grow up to be absolute lowlife trash with her as a mother.

I don't believe for one single solitary second that she has custody of her kids. She is on 20 hours a day out of 24. NO WAY does that bitch have custody and chats on the internet that much. NO fucking way indeed.

I did read she faked a cancer scare for attention. I hope the bitch gets it. Is that plain enough for you?

Fucked up parents raise fucked up kids. It's as simple as that. You don't see some trailer trash kid growing up to be a surgeon or a lawyer. They grow up to be trailer trash just like their parents. Living the good life on beer and cigs and ebt.

You can THINK I type as an anon all you like. That's your opinion.

The bitch started all this. I could care less. I don't miss chatting in that box. Did I ask to be unbanned? No.

Google "digital communications act" in New Zealand. That bitch will wind up losing her connection to the internet for life. Then where will she be? She'll explode. Evidently New Zealand doesn't like when you tell lies about people. If you complain, they will take 90 days to investigate it and then, most commonly only find that they lose their connection to the internet for doing what they have done.

Haha. I will laugh my ass off when that happens.

Anonymous said...

I don't think she faked having cancer but not sure why she cut her hair. I guess she expected she would lose it through chemo (pills) not radiation and decided to cut it much shorter.

Anonymous said...

billiblaze IS LOSING hair. no one believes slayasweetie had cancer. docs or it didn't happen. she is the vermin of the internet. she was jealous of anne and trolled her until anne just gave up and decided life wasn't worth living. ask nino or others that saw her attack anne daily.