Monday, March 30, 2015

Codo returns!

He's back, he's bad and he's buff!   Our little Codo is all grown up!  Codo stopped into bc yesterday to visit his battlecam extended black sheep family.  I was lucky enough to get him on skype and interview him for a few minutes!

Question:   What's new?
Codo:  We'll, I'm still attending college to get my masters degree and I work out for the ladies.

Question: Did you see anyone on bc you recognized?
Codo:  First off I saw that greaseball Gary is still around.  The guy lives off his parents and won't work. They pay him to live alone so he doesn't butcher them to death in their sleep.   He is still as greasy and dirty as he was 4 years ago.  People can smell him through their monitors.  He is not funny. He never was.  He has absolutely no talent and plays retarded games for attention.  How sad.  A grown man. Women don't like him and think he's a creeper.  So seeing Gary first thing when I got back on was a huge let down.  It was nice to see Josh, harry, mimi and a few of the og's.

Question:  What is your main plan for the future?
Codo:  To never wind up like Gary.

Question:  Are you working now while attending college?
Codo:  Yes, I work for Google.  I only make about $80,000 a year so far but I'm working on my masters so I can earn a salary that you can actually live on.

Question:  Dating anyone?
Codo :  (laughs) uhm, I'm dating 3 women right now trying to narrow it down to just one.

Question:  Will you keep coming back to bc for the present time?
Codo:  Yes, it was good to see some of the old gang even if the other parasites still never moved on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He seems way too smart to be on Battlecam especially with the trash on there now.

Anonymous said...

Gary is just mentally challenged. He has some sort of mental disability. Everyone laughs at his antics. They are laughing at him and what he does, not with him. People are tired of his stale routine. When Gary casts people type zzzzzzz in chat.