Monday, December 24, 2012

Hey Haskel, since you chimed in


Under anyone's skin? What is funny he is the one always crying over at Mac's blog every time he gets banned. Not only that but constantly whining over Alki apparently doing him wrong over 2 years with the same song and dance. There are shrinks for that, give it a god damn rest. There is always someone worse off. Why don't you complainers think about that for a change? 

What does haskels and macs blog do?  and culvers?

The easiest first. Culver records vikki 24/7.  That's an obsession. It's down right damn scarey.  Rarely anyone but her.  Always her.  Think he's obsessed?  

Haskel and macs blog.  They are like everyone else's a blog.  Yet, they want explicit exclusivity that they alone can tell you who you can troll, harass, stalk, cut down, run down and make fun of. They just aren't having a good day unless they target someone and then go after them non stop.  We have covered this in blogs before.  You want the exclusive right to say what you want to say but you will just shit a brick if everyone doesn't follow the leader and repeat after you.  This hasn't changed no matter who has written about it.

Haskel.  Do you really think trolling me about him got me to rage? I merely reached over and banned you and then you ran to the shoutbox telling everyone you got banned. Grow up.  I was in there having a bit of fun with Ryder and a few others and you thought you'd just come in and start on Christmas eve ?  It took no effort at all to reach over there and ban you. I laughed. I laughed because  that's what you expected me to do so you could run to the shitbox and make your report.

You allege that I have talked about him for two years.

YOU talk and write about people using drugs.  Violators of TOS on different sites.  Exposing pedo's. (I agree with that but many think you are way too obsessed with it since you are not a law enforcement officer).  You need to quit worrying about the problems going on at these sites and take your own advice and get a shrink and lay down on the couch and tell him all about it. You are not a one man police force on the internet.  Many people think what you are actually doing is a bit strange that it consumes so much of your time.

You complained about me banning . lol.  I have one rule. Anyone that says his name in any room I am a mod in, I am going to ban them. Plain and simple.  I was in there just chatting and you came in and despite a warning continued.  BAM.  I will ban anyone, regardless of who it is that types his name to me.  So open 10 tabs, cause you'll get 10 times to say it.  I don't care if it spoils your fun. Go back to the shit box and type that shit.  

It's funny, you don't want certain people to talk about certain people yet any time of the day and night you can go there and the same people are cutting the same people down.  ::yawn::

Everyones life is different.  You say I talk about it.  Well, it does take a bit of time to actually sue someone. You have to find the right lawyer that not only will take the case but believes in it and you.  You have to gather all sorts of shit to use as evidence and make a list of any witnesses you think you need. Then it's all up to a few depositions back and forth and you leave it up to a judge and or jury to decide if you were correct.  If you win, that doesn't immediately make everything go away even then.

I'll get vindicated when the time is right.  I actually broke no laws on my part. I could not have been a better friend to anyone in this entire world.   In regards to the "stock" I can indeed prove I was lied to from damn near day one.  I did not deserve that.  As a friend, you think I would have commanded that amount of respect to be told the truth from day one.

When you think and are told for two years that the investment you make was the decision of a lifetime on your part and it is all going well and you tell everyone you know along the way and then you have that rug ripped out from underneath you- it hurts. It hurts like hell.

Suddenly, that new truck you promised your nephew is not going to happen. Suddenly that new car you promised your niece is not going to happen. You did nothing wrong but now have to tell everyone you know that it was all a big as lie and you get your original amount refunded.

Take that and then have your health spiral down to shit.  Every time you see a family member or relative you promised something to, you feel incredible shame and humiliation.  He's the one that old me that  my 30,000 shares rose to 300,000 shares due to a stock consolidation. WOW !  Why wouldn't I think everything was going great?   Then to be told the stock would go back on the market at about 10x the old price.  It went back on at $6.65.  You do the math. Of course, I could promise things to people that were close to me.    

See a shrink?  Not me, they can't change what happened. I can get vindicated in court but it still doesn't do anything about a two year span where you work your heart and soul out for a company and your investment and then have it ripped right out from underneath you and you are made a fool of.

So, by your trolling me with my story to think it will make me rage, is your twisted head. I"m not going to start typing in caps, yelling at you.  You aren't anyone. I don't even fucking know you.  You are a fail troll, that's for damn sure.    

This Christmas I am not going anywhere. I am not going over with dozens of relatives to tell me how sorry they are about that stock deal.  It's humiliating and he shamed me in front of everyone and could not care less. I called a few and told them I was terribly ill and that I would not be able to make it. I told them am turning off my cell phone so I can get some sleep.  

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

I banned you, you went to macs room and cried about it so here is my  predicted blog about it all. I did not want to disappoint anyone and thought that you could see what a holiday could mean to one person when you don't know what is going on in everyone's home. Go spoil someone elses day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I love you troll2 :) Merry Christmas !!!

Anonymous said...

Go see a fucking doctor you psychopath.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too fucking asshole.

Anonymous said...

Go put you tongue in Vikki's asshole and lick it dry you fucker.

Anonymous said...

There is a difference between others and you. They don't complain like you do over and over, over this Alki stuff. So yes give it a rest it is a new year approaching. Are you going to complain about the same thing for another year? Who cares what the other bloggers do or say? It seems to bother you more than anyone else. I don't see the other bloggers complaining of other bloggers. Go see a doctor about your problem. I thought only women complained non-stop.