Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Whining about mod abuse, Mod buttfloss mod abuses!

I used to feel kinda bad that people would just kick buttfloss over and over.  He was made a mod so he could stay on.   When he was getting kicked soooo many time, we'd all yell about it.  He now claims no one spoke up about  him.

"NINO79 banned Saint1".  That message appeared in chat and people started yelling at Nino to knock it off and calling him a mod abuser.  Then a few others were banned.  I could not see in the chat list that Nino was  even in the room.  Nino doesn't ban and flee. Nino is a man, unlike Buttfloss.  Buttfloss just said that I was making up a fabricated story.

I got out my handy dandy Screen-castomatic and recorded the screen to see if I kept my mouse by the ban list so I could catch Nino popping in and out if it was him.   Whoever was doing it did not even have a PRO account.

So this video is about 4 mins long. You can see buttfloss in the list as a mod.  After a minute or so he leaves the room.  Then suddenly a "guest" mod appears who doesn't have a PRO account.  So I clicked the guests name and it turned out to be Buttfloss.  He then kicked Finzy who was chatting with Gracie and others.  What a piece of shit to do that to a new lady who came to chat.

So here's the video per buttfloss request:




No comments: