Saturday, February 20, 2016

Slaya the cunt has a safe haven

Well, it looks like slaya the cunt has a safe haven. She can go to bc or vaughn or even the shoutbox and talk about anyones kids or underage family members but you cannot comment about hers!

That's laughable.

First, I don't recall unless it was YEARS ago ever deleting any comments from this blog. IF I did it would show "comment removed ".  On mine you can comment and hit "I am not a robot" and it instantly posts.  I don't edit them.

She even went so far to say she has "people on battlecam that have her back if they talk crap about her".  LOLOLOL.  Like any admin gives two shits about that whore.  What a lie.  

Slaya talks mad  shit about everyone.  Natasha is a slut who is a bad mother who smokes while she is pregnant.  Manda is a pill popping alcoholic and lost custody of her kids.  I am screwing my underage nephew.  I condone chat about kids and panties.

THREATS, viable threats involving the safety of her "own children" yet she chatted with the guy for 6 months and only banned him when she was called out on that for being a bad mother by NUMEROUS people.  Would you really chat with them?  Sick lying bitch.  She later admitted to carrying it too far.

The bitch lied about raz and I did a post where she lied about me.

I LOVED macs blog post where the vaughns called her out as "cesspool". The woman is pure trash. I'm sure her kids will grow up to be 13 yr old meth heads or alcoholics.  I do not believe for one instant that crazy bitch has custody of her children. She can't since she is on 20 hours a day.  No one can chat 20 hours a day and raise children. They consume way too much time.  Her kids will grow up to be just like their mother. Absolute bottom feeding trash who won't even graduate high school.

No wonder her ex husband divorced her skanky ass.  She makes Anna Williams look like a Saint. She makes chicky look classy.  She makes Gracie look female.

She is one of those people that a lie comes flying out of her mouth everytime she opens it.  She has ran through more men on the internet that Gary has homemade batches of grape hooch.  I found it hysterically funny that during the start of all this she admitted that she really doesn't own all that property that she said she owned. It's family property.  How many times has she thrown up she owns that while yelling at someone else and calling them a loser?

Did I mention her kids will probably be pregnant at 14 or in jail?  With a mother like that could you expect anything less?  She is surely no one to go throwing stones at anyones kids or family. 

It's great to run a blog.  Now anytime that bitch cams up I can snap a picture and either show how she is getting fatter and fatter or photoshop it for fun!

I think the worst thing she did was that fake cancer drama.  You don't get any lower than that.  You see people use that as sympathy or to raise money and they are called out on it.  Pure absolute white trash.

I can only hope her ex husband gets wind of her antics online and shows them in court to make sure she never gets a minute of visitation without it being supervised for the safety and protection of those kids.  God help them.  You can blast her or her juvenile delinquents here all you like That cunt has no safe haven here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troll, your obsession over certain people (Alki, Slaya) seems extremely unhealthy and makes you come off as some kind of unhinged creep. It's one thing to be critical and opine on your thoughts and feelings but you have pretty much made it a job.

You can thank me for being your only commenter later.

-Kodiak

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention I am gay so hit me up.

-Kodiak