Sunday, February 8, 2015

MAJOR SCOOP! KEEMSTAR AND NAZI HACKERS????

I was reading my latest news when I came upon an article that said "Chipotle is Very Sorry its Twitter Account Got Hacked by Racists".  I read the article and then skimmed down to see the disgusting "swastikas" and other racist text.

LOW AND BEHOLD I see one with "Keemstar" and #DramaAlert".  Isn't dramaalert keemstars youtube channel?  I was surprised to see that on Chipotles hacked twitter account.  Below is the url for the article and screencap for your viewing.

I am pleased to have brought you this tidbit of information.  This is the second time I have beaten mac and the blog of a frenchman on cutting edge investigational news reporting. 

We all know Keemstar was himself the object of a swatting. I'm sure he had nothing to do with this but my loyalties to fully investigate (and snitch like Croft for any rewards) stop me at nothing to bring you the facts!

http://www.eater.com/2015/2/8/8001779/chipotle-apologizes-twitter-account-hacked-by-racists


No comments: