Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Alki David doxing information from bc

How many watched Alki David dox information on bc last night?

Is your information really safe on there when it could be you?

More importantly, in creating a site to dox someone so they get harassed and trolled, why would you put someones picture up on the website when it is NOT them.

I saw the website.  I saw a picture of "Jtvnews" who ran the mangina inc blog.   He then later took off the information, some of which was totally incorrect but left up Mr. Jtvnews photo as a background wallpaper.  

What idiot told him that was me?  harry?  stupid fail german can't even speak high german!

Here is the photo in case you missed it: 


I miss the mangina inc blog.  So who is next?

P.S.  What has really got to me is the fact that I never knew why, after being told that everything was going so well, Alki even told me prior to one week for the stock being put back on the market at $7.00 a share.  Why say that to someone and allow them to believe everything was going well??  

Then BOOOOM !  

I emailed him and asked him to answer that question for me.  His response was that "he does not remember what he told me" and that "he had no life was was living in the clouds" and that he was "high on drugs" during that time.

I was going to reply stating "See?  I didn't know any of THAT either so it is MY fault that I feel I should be compensated in some way and have you also set the record straight about me on bc main".

The email bounced back and I was blocked.  I was civil last night, we weren't "fighting".  So if I "obsess" over this issue it is because I live with it daily and how it has affected me and my future. Something I cannot go back and reverse or change.   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does not remember because he was on drugs. ok.

Anonymous said...

If that photo is really jtvnews he has a lot of nerve calling others ugly. No wonder he does not cam up.

No one should trust Alki when he willingly tries to troll people with their personal information if he has a grudge against them.

Anonymous said...

He thought he was right with CBS tew and owes them $1.6 million. Don't count on him for honesty. Get a lawyer.

Anonymous said...

A while back when I was raping google I found an Article about FilmOn and stock market fraud. The article is in a different language making it very difficult to find today. (at the time i had no idea of your dealings.)

What stock exchange was he on again? That might help lead to the article.

I really wish I kept the link.

Anonymous said...

dadead sued mrniceguy in federal court for violating his rights by going to far with all those actions.

with "threats" and alki "doxing" information you should contact dadeads lawyer and tell him about this and see if you can sue for damages. if mrniceguys violated his rights then it would be funny to see the exact same site owner being sued for violating yours by his attorney.

JustSayin said...

It was on the german exchange. 2F0A.F AND FMX.F

JustSayin said...

I will research this. It's not as if it was a prank that went to far he knew what he was doing when he gave out my info.

I regret the day I ever met this guy.

JustSayin said...

trollarmy@yahoo.com if you find it. I hope like hell to get this resolved so I can get into court and prove my case. I've been having health issues and winning in court would help out a lot.