Monday, February 27, 2012

The real truth by troll2 PART 2

Davelive is doxing scott777 by posting his yahoo ID and reading the questions and answers he has responded too and making fun of him.  No wonder scott777 is suicidal with people like Davelivetv allowed to run amok since alki david wants him on battlecam to have viewers.

Alki David and I chatted on his FilmOn.com chat room.  It was a flash chat room almost identical to www.trollarmy.com .  Alki employed two, sometimes three moderators at about 7 £'s an hour in the UK.

I was his admin for free.  We'd toss around idea's on how to get more people into his chat room.  One day, Huck, a mod and I came up with the idea for "themes".  October would be Halloween month with tv shows and movies, highlighted for people to watch.  Mods would dress up in Halloween outfits.  November might be western movies and tv month.  Mods would wear a cowboy hat and plaid shirt.  When presented to alki he said "go for it !".  He liked the idea.

As we were chatting away from day to day, I told Alki that I had an idea for MY OWN chat site that I also wanted to use to make a movie.  The costs would be absolutely minimal and the people in the chatroom would be the stars of the movie.   Let me explain how I came up with this idea.

While as an "admin" on Filmon, anyone that would pop into chat and had a problem with Filmon or the filmon player could come into chat and ask a question.  They might not get the player to run very smoothly.  I'd walk them through and find out how many other applications they were running that they could shut off.  Shutting off all unnecessary programs freed up badwidth and processor speed and allowed them to run the player without any other interference.  "WOOHOO !", most of the screamed they were happy the player worked for them and they could go on to watch their favorite shows, news, movies or tv from whichever country they were from.

If the problem could not be resolved, I'd email alki. After awhile , alki told me to email a few of his employee's.  Kutovoy, his programmer and Robert Harakaly who worked on his site.

While I worked for free as an admin, often the chat was slow.  If everything was running smoothly, the chatroom was empty.  While it was empty, I surfed the internet.  One place I found hysterically funny was the Yahoo voice chat fight rooms.   You could log in and just listen. Wow, the insults went flying. At first I was shocked and about ready to leave but continued listening when a few of the "lines of chat" were amusing.  These people would literally scream at each other over their webcams and microphones.

You would hear a black guy yell "you fat bitch, get out of your trailer, lose weight and get a fuckin job".

All of the sudden after hearing that you'd hear a woman reply "Oh my God we have a nigger in the room".

He'd reply "Come on over and I'll give you what your old man won't give you bitch,.  Once you go black you will never go back to him".

Then she screamed "once you've had black, who the hell would want them back, I'd slit my throat before I ever allowed some welfare nigger to even touch me".

"I ain't on welfare slut, that's for you and your 11 kids runnin round that trailer court to live off of while we work".

She would then yell "  a nigger working?? go tell another funny fuckin joke".

The insults came fast and furious.  A dozen people would be jumping in with these two conversations and taking sides and adding their two cents worth.  After about a week of listening to this, night after night, I asked them all if I could ask one question :  "Why do you all do this night after night and come back here?".

They said "ITS FUN, IT'S A STRESS RELIEVER ITS FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS"  Wow, I said , most of this was total sexism and racism, although I admit to laughing at a few lines when they were really low unexpected comebacks.  They said it was things you would never say to someone else in real life.  They might be doctors, lawyers, maids, unemployed or factory workers.  You never know who logged on but they had an incredible amount of fun night after night insulting and putting others down .

I thought ***** Hey !!  Why not have a site where people could insult each other on camera.  Rather than open up six to 12 video's like on Yahoo, I'd have it like JTV where you got one huge video on screen and let someone cam up and take their best shots.   Others would wait their turn.  Chatters would be able to vote whether they liked the broadcaster or not and they'd earn prizes for the amount of points they got.

The "lineup" and the "chatters voting" and prizes were MY IDEA and I told alki about it, while Huck and others were present.  Alki said "you've got something there".

We would watch that chat and take the absolute best people with the best insults and jabs and splice them together and make a movie.

We could also run other events "SING TO ME" or 'MAKE ME LAUGH".  I even told alki that he could do that "here too" meaning his filmon.com/chat.html room.  I worked up a picture for him to show him how he could advertise it .

I"ll post it here when I find it.

Suddenly, alki closed his filmon chat room down with no notice to anyone.   Then he started battlecam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtf im not reading all this shit

cliffs or gtfo